- A Green Monkey advertising balloon, consisting of a large, visible monkey balloon, see pictures on this website.
- Tethered by a 190 foot copper wire to a lightning rod wind electric generator. Make sure there is enough energy to charge at least 3 vehicles. Check local laws if outside the U.S.
- A large shade over at least 3 picnic tables. Preferably, of a memorable shape.
- Vending machines, such as Coke or Pepsi, maintained and filled by them for folks to get lunch while they wait for the recharge.
- A porta-potty with it fluid output into an underground drain field, to help the generation of electricity from the balloon.
- At least 3 auto parking areas with plug-ins for Electric Vehicles (EVs) all 3 charge a fee, but one is free for the EVs we sell.
- All kept clean, comfortable, and pleasant.
- Advertising signs to explain all.
- Water fountain.
- Driving access.
- Trash Can.
EVs for sale with vending machines for the keys.
- Chain up tops and other large add-ons, with vending for keys to locks.
- Coin Games of my design.
- Video Games
- Signs to near-by restaurants and stores if available
- Items for all other income lines
- Internet access, and at least one large screen computer with movie channel.
- Preferably, they should be located near highways for easy access by customers.
- Jute Box music.
- Give 1% royalty to land owner, rather than payments by the calendar. It may take a little time to establish business. But eventually the landlord should make out better.
- Solar Geothermal Electric Generation.
- Hook up to the grid.
- Preferably Siemenís style plug-ins and inductive connections, because they take credit cards, and advertise your location over the Internet.
- Solar heated Hot Tub.
Thanks for your interest.
Contact Dr. Hait