>

Network Affiliates
Scroll Down there's lots of good information here.

  ID #001, Prescott, Arizona, United States:

Rocky Mountain Research Center (RMRC)
860 Dougherty St.
Prescott, AZ 86305 USA
Office: (928) 771 0976
http://advanced-how-to.info
email: Dr. John N. Hait, john@hait.org


ID #002, Prescott, Arizona, United States:

John N. Hait
Royalty: 5% to #001
(This is so you don't save anything by reporting a wrong number.)


ID #003, Bulgaria, Eastern Europe

Emilia Mihaylova
82 Humberstone Road E13 9NJ
Plaistow, London, United Kingdom
Private business:
a painting, sculpture,
works with children and art.
education of children from two years to 10 years.
Global Green Monkey Network
e-mail: emilimilar@abv.bg
Royalty: 5% to 001 & 1% to 002, total = 6%


ID# 004, France, Western Europe

Antoine Strauss
264 Route de Céré
41400 Saint Georges Sur Cher
France
Global PAHS Network
e-mail: antoine.strauss@gmail.com
Royalty: 5% to 001 & 1% to 002, total = 6%


ID #005, Brumby Pumps, Australia

name=Tom Kress
email=tom@brumbypumps.com
Comment=Invited by Dr Hait. Interesting website and ideas. Thank you
Royalty: 14% to 001 & 1% to 002, total = 15%


ID#006, London, UK, Western Europe

name=Charles
email=Cdmvsf@gmail.com
Snail Mail=9 worfield st
Battersea, London Sw11 4rb
All types of networks
Royalty: 5% to 004 & 2% to 002, 8% to 001, total = 15%





    Thanks for your interest.

Contact Dr. Hait